星期六, 一月 03, 2009

Shopping!

Today, went several places with my mum & bro. First stop - Changi General Hospital. Went there to see my grandma. Father's side. Seriosuly, she's not looking any much better. Went there, she was sleeping. But she looked so much thinner now.

Anyway, after that, went to be a loanshark. Collect some money from Tanjhong Pagar. Eh? Wait. No. Wrong. Should be the other way round. Went to collect money, then visit Grandma.

After that, it was a shopping trip for me mum. Went to a few places. Robinson at Raffles City, G2000 at Marina Square. Also went to City Link to look at a few items. There was Plaza Singapura as well.

So, got her a dress, a top, a pants & a pair of heels. Wasn't easy though. Then my dad, already got him some stuff too. 2 shirts, one pants. There's a pair of shoes for him, from my eldest brother. Looks like this new year, they'll be having a change of clothes. Top to bottom. Awesome. I want one too! *laughs*

So, the whole of today been a shopping trip. Felt so good. Hahaha. Been looking at shoes too. For me & my bro. But there weren't any good ones around.

Saw these few tees at Kokon Tozai, Citylink. It was damn, damn, damn, bloody nice. But gosh. They were so expensive. Way out of my budget for tees. They were like s$70 to S$80 per piece. *sobs*

Oh, and damn funny. Friday, i had to go work. Was supposed to be a full day. But some how, one way or another, managed to get half day. Thanks to all my friends who had half-day too. *laughs* More so to Julian, Woen Cheng & one other (can't remember, sorry!) who were like smiling at me on their way out, me on my way to lunch. And more so to Mark & Tushan who visited me while I was in my office. Neat.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home