星期一, 七月 16, 2007

Volunteered Damnation?

Yesterday, went for Calligraphy in the morning as usual. After that, on the way home, saw A LOT of familiar faces, although I didn't went up to them. There was Vicka, Chee Pong, Huiying, Farhan & 2 other whom I did not know the name. Scary.

Saturday, went for 4E2 gathering. Considered it good attendance, with nearly half the class... Heehee. So, went to Fish & Co. for dinner. Chatted and after that, had much discussion and wandering about before going for tao-hui. Lol. We were like a group of hooligans, hanging out late in the middle of the night, having, well... erm... tao-hui? *laughs* Tingxuan changed quite some bit, couldn't recognise her when she came. So did Carina. Pretty good looking, the both of them. But I must say, that most of the girls in the class have changed in a way or another. Even Lulu changed, though I like see her almost every Saturdays. Haha. Then the guys? I suppose we'll have to wait till National Service before we see the change. *sticks tongue* Photos, shall wait for them.

Before that, had dance as usual. Gosh, danced from like 0900 to 1600, a ground-breaking 7 hours, almost killed me. Thankfully, there were them to perk me up! Hahaha.

So, Monday. Boring. School, boring. Had my haircut just now! Yipee~ Now waiting for the usuals to call me for dinner. Awaiting this Saturday. So not looking forward to school every single day. Hmph.

Nowadays, peace & quietness are what I want in school. No tutorials but more lectures would be really nice. Mood swings aren't helping either. But are they really mood swings, or just double-standarding. Hai~ I really hate this fuck up feeling. It sucks.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home