星期五, 六月 29, 2007

Saturdays, saturdays, saturdays!

Oh gosh, Nic is suuuch a bad girl. *sticks tongue*

Watched "Taurus Stunts Movie Award 2007" 2 days back. Awesome. I think the way they presented the show, was really fresh & cool. Had me laughing away for quite some time. Ahahaha. The Rock should have gone into showbiz a long time ago. Anyway, as the title says it, this award presentation is given to those working behind the scenes. Those whose names you've never heard or even seen before. They're the group of stun-man/women, the people who coordinates the fight scenes, the people who choreograph the action. And I think that's really cool, you know. 'Cos they deserve it. They're (the stunts people) the ones who risk their lives all the time just for psychotic people (who looks very much like you & me) who loves to watch people kill themselves, who try to chop off each other's head, who have people chasing after to kill them while they run & basically, just the killings. LOL.

And I've decided! I shall either be a car mechanist, like those in the show "Pimp My Ride", and set up my own shop. Be the first in Singapore to do that! Hmph. Or I can always become a stunt-man if that fails! Haha!

Oh well, anyways, blocks are almost over soon. Next week will be the last 2 Physics Paper. Then. The fun time in school will be all over. Sigh~ But nevertheless, my Saturdays are literally packed for this month! And almost forgot, I've still got to return to my Lion Dance Troupe.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home