星期五, 六月 01, 2007

Is it me, or is it just me? I think it's still me. I've no idea why, but recent weeks, neck has been aching like crap, shoulder tired & all tensed, then my back... It's like...signs of aging! *gasps* (C'mon... Like I'm only 18?!) Who am I kidding. Perhaps. Just perhaps. It's something I do not like to address. (That's call escapism, you know...) Like, who would care about such things. (You know you do...) Sigh... Should stop the voices inside my head now.

Anyway, just suddenly thought of something. Tiramisu. Birthday Card. Damn. I'm supposed to be doing up a birthday card, for like... erm... tomorrow? Luckily, I'm blogging now. Else. I've would really have forgotten all about it.

Now, to get back to what I'm supposed to be actually doing, just a quick outline of what I've done. Just came back home from shopping. Yes. Shopping. Shopping for gifts (though how I wish I was shopping for myself). Was quite some laughter & smiles. Audrey was like some...eh... lunatic. Lol. Sadly, still am going back to school for 2 weeks, in spite of it being holidays now. It's sickening. Yups. But, oh well...

Jiexi, don't worry if you can't swim. We'll let you drown. *Oops* Nah... Just kidding. We'll have a nice dinosaur float for you. *smile* And Hazel, don't worry, it fits. Just nice, if I may say. Haha.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home