星期六, 五月 26, 2007

Week End

Damn. How I hate the school. Well, this is what happened:
School ended 1230 on Friday (due to a reason or another). According to the school's rules, students are not allowed to leave before 1330. Even if they had no lessons. (Like what bullshit is that) So, I tried to lie my way out of school. "Don't bullshit me, boy! Go! Go back inside!" so said the security. Like, I don't get the duties of these schools' securities nowadays. Are they suppose to keep people out? Or keep students in? Hmmm... Question. Anyway, I still didn't bothered. Managed to find my way out 20minutes later.

So, after school break, went to meet up with my brother at Northpoint for lunch. Then, decided to go with him & my cousin to mint: museum of toys Damn... The place is like totally awesome. The design of the building, the exhibits, the legends, The Firsts. Gosh. I just couldn't believe they had such a place in Singapore. *suah-ku-ded*

After that, we walked to Haji Lane. Ehhh... Not as interesting as we supposed it was. But still, quite an eye-opener. There was this tee-shirt that cost like $129. Whew~ Who would buy that? Then there's another shop, which looked totally awesome from the outside. Shop name is "3" I supposed. 'Cos I only saw the word "3" outside. But it was all dark, so didn't enter. Looks expensive too... *sticks tongue* Oh, on the walk there, passed by Parkview Square. Bloody shit... I should sneak in and take a look sometime. It's humongous & supposedly cost millions & maybe billions to build.

Anyway, after Haji Lane, headed over to CHIJMES. Cosafé Maid Cafe. Whoa~ Someone, please hit me. Just to make sure that I'm not dreaming. *sticks tongue* Even my brother was laughing to himself. And my cousin, she was laughing along with us. Lol. But that's not the end! What was even more shocking, was that I found a senior there! All thanks to the uniform I had been wearing all day! Hehehz. The wonders of uniform. Sigh~ Joey...

Oh, and we also found this shop beside the toy museum. If I'm not wrong, name's "Actually". And the interior design of the shop. Absolutely wicked (even though the outside looks really old & abandoned). They had like hanging chairs, suitcases & drawers! But looks kind of fragile. *shrugs*

-------------------------------------------------

So, was supposed to head back home after dinner at my uncle's place. But after watching "Avatar: The Last Air Bender" (I think I'm going to get the whole series already) & "dejavu" it was... well... rather late. So, stayed over at their place. One more time! *smiles* Really loved going there as a kid. Don't know why. Just love it. lolx. Then, played "NFS: Most Wanted, Black Edition" while they slept. Damn. And we're suffering from withdrawal symptoms now, even as I blog. Hmph. Anyway, life with them. It's cool, funny, relaxing. I get disconnected from the world when I'm with them. Sometimes. It's a great feeling. So carefree, so relaxed. Ahhh~

Oh, and to all those who had tried contacting me on Saturday. Especially to the Muggers United, I'm really really sorry. My phone.. Well... It sort of went out of battery. 'Cos I didn't expect to be staying away from home till so... Erm... Early? Late? Next day. So, didn't charged it. And to Hazel, hahahahaha. You guys... Yeah, I like it. Very much. *smiles* So, the next time I go swimming or something similar, I'll call up the bunch of you. *laughs*

Alright, I think that should be about it. Quite a lengthy post I must say... Alright. VERY LENGTHY POST. Happy? Hmph.

"NFS: Most Wanted, Black" Rocks. Big Time.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home