星期四, 四月 12, 2007

Lousy Week

Alright... Tuesday was really a baad bad day. Somethings just happened. It wasn't all that bad till it came to Geography class. 'Cos my group didn't prepare for the essay presentation, we got sent out of class. Now, that's really going to kill any hopes left for Geography. I think I'm going to flunk my Geography A's. The one & only. *laughs* Some more, it was my very first time to be sent out of the classroom! (I'm a good boy, I know... *sticks tongue* ) So, that's it for Geography. I think I'm beginning to hate Geography more & more. But oh well, must be discipline & persevere on!

I finally know how those seemingly defiant students feel. It's just keeps building on & on, such a vicsious cycle. And I must really thank my friends... I don't know what I'll do without them.

So, I was feeling really upset over Geography. I went to library then came out. I saw the Mixed Veg Stall Auntie when I was outside. She asked me where the G.O. was, so I directed her there. You know, it's really amazing when you help someone, anyone. It just makes your day so so mmuch better. Especially when both of us were smiling and haha-ing away. Then at the bus-stop, while waiting for bus, this senior citizen asked me something 'bout the timings for his concession. Amazing. I've never had so many questions directed at me before. *laughs* But it feels good...

Wednesday was quite suck as well. I met with sista to go sista-in-law house. (Skipped CCA, I did) Then went for ODAC. It was an utter failure. Just so hate doing the dry stuff. Nevermind, PRAY next week it's DragonBoat time. Had a meeting on the camp. And that's that. (I think & hope that the camp is going to be a hell of a time! Hehehz. )

So now, today's Thursday. Just came back from dance class. Sitting on this director chair, blogging. This saturday's plans are already made. Can't wait to see my secondary school mates again. OH! And today, when I came back home, saw this issue of "i WEEKLY". Chilli peppers... Felicia Chin is HOT. And I repeat, HOT. *sticks tongue*

Not very looking forward to my mum meeting my teachers. Alright, maybe it won't be so bad. But Geography tutor? Hmmm... Have to seriously consider how I'm going to wriggle myself out of this mess. Thankfully, all my other tutors ARE THE BEST!*smiles*

Rights. Going to have my shower & study for tomorrow's Chemistry test.

On a side note, it actually feels great to go one whole day without the handphone. Felt so free... *laughs*

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home