星期三, 二月 28, 2007

Some time to do a little bit of updating. Don't know why, but been finding myself rather busy lately... Hehz. Anyway, the school days after CNY was tiring. Wednesday: Lion Dance, Thursday: Dance, Friday: Lion Dance, Saturday: TJC Duathalon (Shermin & Jerome came in 4th!! But Marie got injured... *sad*) & Sec Sch Mini-Gathering. And well, Sunday, it was a Chi-na filled Sunday. Early in the morning, Calligraphy Competition, afternoon till evening, Lion Dance Performance (well, not exactly. I didn't do the lion this time, played a monkey instead, in some performance la.. for reasons obvious, will not say any further...). And all these days have to wake up early & sleep late. Damn. I'm lacking of sleep. My body is tired... I need a vacation. Hahahaha.

Anyway, watched "Godzilla - Final Wars"

yesterday after coming back from school. It was kind of old school. But I LOVE it. Godzilla is cute. I even have the original Godzilla figurine. *sticks tongue*

So, anyway, I think I got some work to do, but don't feel like working on it. Too tired. And there's ODAC to deal with some more. The photos. Well, shall go check out the cheap-skate CD YJ gave us as yearbook. Then, i suppose it's off to la~la land... *smiles*

Oh yea, on a side-note, Mr Ng's performance during Expresso had been uploaded on YouTube! Go check it out! Muahahahaz.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home