星期三, 一月 24, 2007

Black & White

Haiz~ Elvis is so tempting me to go NYJC & be a retained there. Hmmmx... as much as I want to, I'm sure that my parents will not hear of it. In chinese, they probably say something like, "Why? Why do you want to go there and be retained while you can stay in YJ and finish your A's in this year?" Hahaha. But then, I think I won't be doing that. There are just the friends that I have in YJ... 110 friends, Po4 friends, ODAC people plus the many people whom I either known through friends or some events, and of course, not forgetting chinese class people. *smiles*

Right now, school work is getting a bit unnerving. But thankfully, ODAC is becoming enjoyable. Hehehz. All thanks to the Republican of ODAC of course.

And I've finally found a music artist that I love. NUJABES. Awesome dude. Alright, time to go sleep. *smile*

Good night everyone!

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home