星期三, 十二月 20, 2006

Updated: Internet Explorer Browser

The all new IE 7. It's really cool. Hahaha. Those who has it, great! Those who don't, go get it now. So much neater than the old one. *smiles*

Today, nothing much going on. Evening-Night: Lion Dance again. Woke up at 1100 today. Watche my bro play TR:AoD a bit, then went to lunch. He's going out with his girl today. Won't expect him back till late at night. Hehehehz. But then, I'll be gone til late at night too. Pineapple.

A little on Angel of Darkness. It's pretty cool, but a few glitch here & there. Hmmm... Shall try and get my hands on Chronicles now. Then, I'll be failing my A's. *smiles*

As usual, it's been raining almost the whole day. Even Singapore has places which are flooded. Saw it on papers today. I STRONGLY think that End of the World is coming soon. Maybe in a few years time. Well, life's unpredictable. Who knows what'll happen? Right?

Countdown: 6 Days to E2 Chalet

Should get started on helping Siew Hoon settle the stuff already

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home