星期六, 十一月 18, 2006

Good-Bye

Alright, got back from the practice run of Safra Adventure Race. Burning red now. Cindy's literally a lobster. Johnson's quite burnt too. Ahaha. Just finished packing the last bit of my stuff into the bag. I think it's monstrously gigantic. Doesn't helps when my knee is still hurting. Argh...

Wednesday, 15th November, rushed to gym chalet. Saw Weisiong, Sinweng, Siewhoon, Yiling. *SMILE* Went 'playing' the juniors. Hilarious. Then visited O.C.H. I wasn't planning to stay overnight, but since Siewhoon was, I decided to. So, stayed, stayed up through the night. Rushed back hoome the next morning, then to school. Haha. Was exhausted. Then, for that day, after class, facilitation for Cambodia trip, rushed to dance class. Whew~ Now I know what my brother, Yiling feels like. Living dead.

Right, think I shall go get a shut-eye. Then later leap over to YuTing's house. Yeah~

*sobs* I'm already missing everyone!

Actually, I think I still have many other stuff to say, but I've forgotten everything.. Peanut Butter Jam.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home