星期一, 十一月 06, 2006

Cat In My Home

Went off to do OP rehearsal yesterday at Najeeb's. Agnes got scammed of her fries before that. Ahahaha.

Sunday, sorry Nicholas, go Ubin cycle? Next time bahz, during December, 'cos my November is full of craps. Sorry... Finished painting my chang'er just today. Shall post the painting some other time. But Strawberry Jam, detailing work is just troublesome. Took me 5.5hours just to finish it, 3lessons that is. Hmph. Nevermind, it's over anyway. Maybe doing dragon next week.

Caught "The Scorpion King" on 5 just now. Awesome. Keely Hu has such a slender figure. The Rock was awesome. I love his shows, they're just hilarious. Then saw "Spiderman 2". Again, I know. But only watched the fight scene on the train. That was neat.

Something interesting happened! A cat came into my house! *smiles* It was quite adorable. But the moment I went to grab my cam, it took off. After that, came back one more time, but ran away again... *sobs-sobs* I hope it comes back again. *smilez*

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home