星期二, 十一月 07, 2006

Apple Jam

Right, I said I'll post my paintings up, and here they are. Still think they ain't that great. Nevermind, shall improve further. The dragon took me weeks though...Hmph

The cat (I have no idea if it's the same) came into my house again yester-night. Was experimenting some drawings when that happened. Mum went looney. Don't understand her.

Project Work's over. Oral Presentation was yesterday. *smiles* Went a little too fast though. Was conscious of it, but then, couldn't stop myself. Far too nervous I suppose.

Watched "Grudge 2" just now. ssshh... *smiles*

I hate him. For a reason.

He's just such an Apple Jam.
Unfaifthful, playing others, a cheater who hides in the shroud of darkness.
But people just see him so differently.
He just hides it well.

I'm sorry for everything that I've done. Or anything that I may do in the future... I truely really am...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home