星期六, 十二月 16, 2006

Yesternight & Some Thoughts

Went to some relative's wedding dinner just last night. Literally ate 2.5 people's share. Uugh. Was at the Marina Mandrian Hotel. Really spectacular there. There was this lounge thingy on the 4th floor, and they had this quartete there, playing live music. A while later, came a vocalist. I could stay there forever. That's what I call enjoying life. *smiles* Well, that's one. TWO. I saw a teacher there! I think it was Mr Chua or something. A science teacher, from Yishun JC. Damn it, to think that I'm related to him in some not-so-distant-yet-not-so-close-way. Ahhh! Must remember the date. 15102006 (Quick! Go buy 4D!) Anyway, didn't went to ask but I was damn sure it was him. So, reached home at 0100. slept at 0200. 'Cos of some phone call. And it was still on silent mode. Peanut Butter Jam.

Then today, woke at 0730 to go kayaking with her, Jerome & Keith. Strawberry-Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Jam-Honey-Milkshake I don't know, don't understand. Forgive me if I'm wrong. But why is it so freakin' hard to get the ODAC's butt moving... Hai~ Just don't understand. Jerome, Keith told me they called almost all. Damn it.

Edward the Devil: You should be hard on 'em, edward... Make THEM SUFFER! Muahahahaz!!
Anyway, it was an exciting day. Got to kayak in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of an-almost-storm *ssshh!* Sorry to her, that she gotta experience this on her first time in singles. But, managed quite well, so... Yay-ness. *smile* Then rest of the day, shall be spent rotting at home.

Tomorrow, going out again. Morning somemore, hope all goes well... Hmmm... Finally, once where I don't forsake them.

I always seem to be throwing people to one side, ain't I? This cannot, that cannot. But I've got my reasons dudes. *smilez*


"Death is but the next great adventure"

Just an observation, a lot misfortune have been happening lately. I've seen it, I've heard it. It's everywhere. Sometimes, somethings, they are just inevitable...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home