星期一, 十二月 11, 2006

Yesterday, went to marshal for the Safra Adv Race. Had to wake up at 0315. Am so BURNT now. But I like. I think I look better with a tanned body. *grins* Also, she came to deliver breakfast. All the way from home to Seletar Contry Club area. So Damn Freaking Bloody touch. And the cookies were so sooo very nice.

Night strolls in my area is dangerous

Today, spent the afternoon with her. Woke at 1220. Then went over. Then at night, she surprised me, yet again, with a cake this time round! Gosh, I have to hand it to her. I'm just so speechless. I feel so lousy. Blehz... And her eye is so sore... *sad* And she still wears her contacts. Haiz~

Self Reflection

And I just realised something today. When I'm pleasantly shocked/surprised. I get speechless. Haha. It's a proven fact. Also, I think I'm a rather heartless person. Because of that, I think I'm rather ignorant of a lot of things.*shrugs*



Smarties: Supposedly to make me smarter

The cake that she bought *smile*

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home