星期二, 十二月 19, 2006

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

Today, was supposed to meet qixiang for giving out flyers. But since it was raining so heavily & for the whole day, he cancelled it. Well, it has been raining literally the whole day these few days. Note: Geography does not apply to Singapore's weather Also, 'cos of that, she fell sick. Had me there for a while, but it's passed now. *smiles*

YEAH!! OCIP photos are finally done! Now, all I have to do, is to wait for Ms Lim to issue all of us a copy of it! Wahahaha.

Feeling especially elated today. Because I've just bought "Tomb Raider:Angel of Darkness" MUAHAHAHA!! Really, this game had me chasing it since primary school days. Ever since me & my bro borrowed TR2 from our cousin. Ever since, we've played almost the whole series. Now, we're going after TR: Chronicles. Hehehz. My love for gaming will never die. *smile* Oh ya, Metal Gear is also another really cool game. Just don't understand why Singaporeans don't really like to play these games. Hmmm...

Right, now, to the game... *sticks tongue*

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home