星期二, 一月 02, 2007

I think I'm getting fatter. Over the last week of the hol's, & this half-a-week, I've been gorging myself. Buffet, Dinner, Steamboat, Buffet, Chocolates & many more sinful stuff. Like last night, ate & ate. Tonight, had steamboat. *bloated*

Countdown: For a change, this year countdown wasn't with my primary school mates. Went over to Mary's house to see a very few of the Po4's, but it was still worth it. *smiles* After that, when they went off to bowl, headed to bro's house. Met Audrey & Siew Hoon there. *grinz* Hahaha. Funny thing, we didn't really count down. We counted down by killing each other on Street Fighter. *sticks tongue* Then, at a later time, Audrey went home. I stayed overnight with SiewHoon. It's my 3rd time staying over at a friend's house!! *BIG SMILE* hahaha. But don't have Audrey this time, & we were tired. But still, ahahaha. Havoc~ Just don't understand why parents don't allow me to stay over at friends' houses.

And so, this is a start of a new year. Everything's new. School's starting. I know, it's depressing. I'm depressed myself. But we've gotta face up to reality don't we? Life can be a dream, but only once in a while. We always have to wake up.

My wish for the New Year

First & foremost, let everyone stay happy & be themselves (especially to that someone *ahem*), no matter what happens. And lastly (or so I think...), Peace.
Very simple, it ain't much...

As I typed all this nonsense down, sudden;y feeling this, I dunno... Just some funny feeling that I can't comprehend. That I dread. Oh well, I suppose I'll forget bout it tomorrow morning. *smile*

Feeling down & low... Why? I won't admit it...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home