星期六, 十二月 30, 2006

e2 Chalet was a blast!!

Alright, back from the E2 Chalet '06 just last night! It was Supercalifragilisticexpialacious!!! Wahahaha. Although it was raining for almost the whole duration of our stay, I think we still had some fun here & there. *smiles* So, there were no BBQ & we cooked, fried instead! Wahahahaz.


1st group of people to be there


Bus trip to grocery shopping


small cute kitty!


majhong den


card den
the chalet just became a gambling den


3 important people (left to right):

Audrey: funny girl who was my class neighbour, made me talked faster, Siewhoon & brother!


BIG flame...


Alright, so that was about the chalet... After that, the group of survivors (yeah!) went off to Escape. Wahahahaz. It was me, Yuting, Siewhoon, Vosh & Samuel! Whee~


we realised that all of us were wearing black too! *smile*


we were riding the kiddy ferris wheel




that's us, relieving ourselves of our deprived childhood


saw this pair of dogs while waiting for 39 to go home. Soo kawaii!


this was found in Yiteng's home. Fantastic piece of writing by her grandpa


And of course, what's a gathering if there's no Group Photo?

*SMILE*


Hahaha. Chalet, don't really quite remember what happened. But I know I had fun! So, I suppose it was alright. Hmmm... some funny stuff happened too (insiders' story) Some drama happened also (insiders' story once again) People changed for better or worse. *sticks tongue* Hmmm... was really busy on Thursday I remembered. Went off to school for OGL at 0730. Came back, showered, rested & off to dance class. Reached back there at 2300+. Wahahaha. But it was fun larz. And thanks to Siewhoon too. For shoo-ing me off to sleep at 0130. Or else I think I'll be dead during dance.

Last but not least, A BIG BIG THANKS to all those who came, who participated, who brought their other half, who organised, who what-ever-else-knot!!! Hahaha. Really, it was FANTASTIC!

And for the moment, can't recall what else I wanna say, but I'll add on next time! Oh yea, for those who want photos, gimme a message when I'm online! Hahaha. That's all folks! *smiles*

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home