星期日, 二月 11, 2007

Return of the Ceral Monster

It's been a while since I entered. Not to mention I almost forgot my password. Anyway, it's almost 1.5months now into Yr2. I suppose I'm still managing, but then still, ain't doing some of my tutorials. And I still want to go out there & learn more stuff. Hmmm... So, just to sum up quickly of some happenings.

-CVD (YJ's carnival a.k.a. Celebrating Values Day) was alright. Xuanyi had his moment of glory, shall post the photos some other time.

-Saw sista w/ Samuel as well as Peanuts & Ahmal. Also saw Gary. *smiles*
-A few more days to V-Day, but it seems like an eternity.
-Going for some competition on a Sunday, still ain't prepared yet.
-Going back to lion dance after quite some time.
-ODAC's a bit stressful, & sadly, I know why...
-Thinking of going back to ZHS tis coming Friday.
-Suddenly, one fine day, the song from OCIP just popped into my head.
-Oh yea~ forgot. Stayed out late after CVD, had a chat with some Najeeb, Chiam & a friend. *oops*
-Elvis's going to NYJ, don't think I can join him though. And he painted my face! It's cool, shall upload the photo some other day too. We're gonna miss him.
-Bleach is getting nicer & nicer, so is Naruto as all the fillers are gone now. *Yipee*
-I miss quite a number of people now.
-And finally, it's all over. I'm done with it. Hehehz... *BIG SMILEZ*

I suppose that's 'bout all...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home