星期五, 三月 23, 2007

Gaming

"sigh..."

Whew~ Finally the Blocks are over! But I'm not really looking forward to getting the results back. It'll be a massacre. Funny how I didn't went out to have fun for a while even after Blocks. Went for class, so couldn't join my beloved sisters out. Anyway, I've decided to start revising for A's from now on. One chapter in a day to three or four should be alright. Hehz... Talking about Blocks, heard someone got caught while cheating. But no idea who it was though. And today was school day as well, though it was quite slack, still preferred it to be no-school-day. Damn.

Alright, now for entertainment, there are the movies that I want to watch. So much, so little time. Plus it's the A Level year. Damn. I remembered something similar happening during my O's as well. So these great movies I'm going to watch are: Stomp the Yard, TMNT, Mr Bean, Transformer, Spiderman 3, Harry Potter and Resident Evil. Well, hopefully, there won't be any more great movies coming out this year, else I'll be broke by then. Oh yeah, people, you should catch "Transformer", the animation of the robots, is wicked. Totally awesome, dude.

So now, I'm currently slacking off. Just watched a show on Discovery Channel, about video games apparently. Did you know, to all Honorable Gamers out there, that the first game console was the Nitendo? It was in the 1985. I wasn't even freakin' born yet! Also, Mario, Super Mario & Mario Brothers, were among the first games ever. And they had like 3 people only, working on the initial phase of the game. They brought the gaming industry back from the graveyard. Literally. And this game called "Legend of Zelda" was supposedly the first RPG game ever. Some character, going around in a fantasy world, you get the picture. Or not, considering it's still pixels. Then this Larry game was one of the first adult games too. *laughs* Hilarious. But the most astonishing discovery I made was, just in ONE DECADE, games had gone from like humongous pixels (like Mario), to 2D (like Street Fighters), then 3D (Metal Gear) and finally HD (Tomb Raider Legends). It's crazy, the technology advancement nowadays. Damn. Am I lucky to a teenager in the 21st century. Where gaming is like awesomelly wicked with the graphics and everything. The next thing they have are going to be VR I'm telling you...

I've just made an appointment for a haircut tomorrow, in the morning, then picked up some letter later on. Then perhaps, I'll be watching some movies. *smile* Alright, gonna go have my shower, then it's gaming through the night. *winks*

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home