星期五, 五月 18, 2007

Birthday

18th May. What a day! Damn... Got violated after Maths lecture... Gosh, dunnno how many people pinning me down, taking off me clothes. The Horror! Ahhh! And Roger is so dead. He may be down to nothing when his time comes. Hmph. As if that weren't enough, they went on to draw my body. Photos taken, video clipped. *sigh* But still, it's what everyone has to go through, I suppose. Haiz~ Never mind, makes life more interesting... *gulps*

And I got cheated in the late afternoon lar. Was waiting for Chris to come & take her interview after Gwen, so was slacking around with Jas, Meixing & Jerome. Then Xinyi said she needed me to draw something for her friend, so, asked me to go meet her. So, I did, and there she was, the 'outdoor' canteen area. Along with Lionel, Curina, Susanna & ShiHui. And there was this cake there, all candles lighted. And there I was, still thinking, "Hmmm... Must be one of their friends birthday, so, maybe need me to help with some drawing?" Or so she said to me... Never did I suspect that it was for me la. Wa-lao-eh... How slow can i get? *laughs* But still, was really surprised. Thanks you guys! *smile*

----------------------------

Oh did I also said 'bout the ODAC ex-co interview? Haha. Actually, it was quite boring, if I may say... The seniors were there, so were the teachers. So nerve-wrecking. My heart almost stopped. Alright, maybe it wasn't that bad, but it was still bad. Didn't quite feel at ease with higher authorities around. 'Specially not when it's something serious like this.

Anyway, from what the J1s had all said, seems like much of 'em are pretty impressive people. More impressive than me. Ahahaha. Perhaps, ODAC may see some light soone. Heheh. So, I suppose I'm gonna spend some time headache-ing for the posts now... Who's fit to be who, who's not even worthy of being in ex-co (just kidding). But still, only thing I'm afraid, is that people may think it's unfair. Or perhaps the posting were bias. But they can't blame us. There's a reason for everything, no matter how unreasonable it may seemed. You get me here?

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home