星期六, 六月 16, 2007

Working Class

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
If you cut me with a knife it's still the same
And I know her heart is beating
And I know that I am dead
Yet the pain here that I feel
Try & tell me it's not real
For it seems that I still have a tear to shed

Alright, Friday was well spent with the ODAC usuals (meaning Meixing, Jerome, Shermin, Jasmine & Keith). Well, basically, it was movie, eat, chill. Alright, maybe it wasn't so much of a chilling session, but we still had some bit of fun. Even though we're from different class & all, but I think that we're closer than a class could be. Haha. Whatever am I talking about? Haha. *smile* Hmmm... Oh, the funny thing, we actually went to Fullerton Hotel, 'cos us being sua-ku-ded teenage Singaporeans have never been there before. But I must say, it was really a posh place. Headed home at 2100+.

Saturday, morning had to wake up early. Headed over to Nanyang Poly. Unofficially starting Latin now. Damn, it's tough. Switching from Standard (that's what they call it, though I name it otherwise) to Latin. *Gasp* Like the movements and everything was absolutely different. But it was kind of nerve-wrecking for me. Like I was nervous, embarrass, anxious. Gosh. They've already got the basics with 3 lessons & a few more practices. Me? My first time there, doing Latin. Like: "ARRGH"

So, being new there, they intro-ded me. "So, for today, we have a new guy among us, a dance associate from [school] who's like..." Okay, I shalt not continue. Far too *ahem* Anyway, as I've said, Latin is difficult. It's killing me.

So, for the afternoon, joined my bro & his girl to Lasialle for the graduates' project. Damn. Some of them were really wicked. Found out new form of body art from there too. It's called "Sacrificial" or something along those line, if I remember correctly.

Night time, joined Muggers for dinner. Thinking back, it's really curious as to how we even got together. Lulu, Valerie, Audrey, YuTing, SiewHoon... And to think that we're now sharing those stuff we keep under our bed, in our closet, locked being hard covers & such during our secondary school years. Sigh~ Those were THE days.

Well, how ironic now. To think that I used to hate dance. Now, I'm taking dance to a stage I never thought I would be at. Even now, I'm like watching a dance show. Hmph. Thankfully, I still have my sports background to make up for this, seemingly, erm... I-don't-know-what-thing. Shan't say anything. So, Friday & Saturday was really enjoyable, considering that I'd spent time with groups of friends that I so love. *BIG SMILE*

Sometimes, it's good & fun to dress up a little bit. Hehehz.

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try & tell me it's not real
I know that I am dead
Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home