星期六, 六月 02, 2007

Saturdays are Happy Days

Whoa... Saturday. Totally shagged. Wasted. Exhausted. Tired. And I've still got class tomorrow. Like, this sucks.

Well, so Saturday. We(meaning Vosh, Aud, Lulu, Yuting) celebrated SiewHoon's Birthday for her! Went to Sentosa. Seriously, of all the times I've been to Sentosa, this is the time where I've "explored" so much things on the island. (I think I'm getting overly tired. I can't seem to recall what happened!) So, we started out with the cake & the present. I seriously think that we bunch of people, have a new method for eating cakes. It saves the hassle & trouble of cutting & distributing actually. Lolx. Anyway, I think that SiewHoon looks absolutely gorgeous in the present. The look just kills. Hahaha. Then after which, we took the train-thingy over to the isle. Seriously, they should place windows at the front of the train, such that people can look out in front, instead of from the sides.

Okay... I think I should stop here for tonight. As much as I want to continue, I can't. It's only 2340, and I already feel like dying. Literally dozing off as I type... ... ... By the way, this is my 100th post. Erm... Yayness?

You guys Rocks

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home