星期日, 六月 24, 2007

Sigh

So, yesterday went to NYP for dance once more. I suppose I'll be visiting there for quite a period of time. Heheh. Got partnered with a girl called Marie this time. Guess what? She's 17. And I thought that she was 18 or 19, *embarrassed*, cos she just looked so mature. Alright, never mind that. What I'm trying to say was that there were a lot more 17s than I knew. *faint*

Also, found out that my lion dance troupe is having it's 40th Anniversary this year. Supposed to perform something at the end of the year. I don't mind it. Just that... just that... there's the point about studies. Sigh~

Today, went to East Coast Park with my mum, along with the community. Supposedly some community event actually. So, went there, walked, criticised the aunties & ah-mas for their behavior. Then blah blah blah for the rest of the day. Pretty boring if I may say so. Dang, tomorrow. School's reopening with blocks for 2 weeks. I'm dead. For sure. It's a fact. Sigh~ sigh~ SIGH~ I can't take this anymore...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home