星期二, 六月 19, 2007

Ululation & Jeremiad

Damn... I know very extremely well that I shouldn't be doing this, but I still am. [school] SUCKS. Big Time.

Just came back from dinner at the opposite coffee shop not long ago, with an ice-cream in mouth. Then bro & I settled down in front of the computer. He went to check out his school's website after glancing through my school's website. Damn, damn, damn. At this rate, I rather be private-tutored. Hmph. His school's is like so FULL of life! Alright, I know there's this standard GAP between the 2 colleges, but is there a need for this GAP in culture & life?! ARRGH. I suppose I'll never get through this. I just can't stand it. It's not I'm complaining about my friends or what, but the school life is really like crap.

Really, truthfully, I don't mind slogging for my studies if there's like a lot school life (such that after an event is over, another is coming up next). At least, that's what I'm used to.

Alright, enough about the school, let's talk about the overseas trips. Besides the standard China exchange programme, they go to places like New Zealand. Educational overseas trip? How 'bout starting with Tokyo, Japan. Mt Fuji, Sony Corporation, Tokyo Disneyland as well as Studio Ghibli, one of the key anime studios. Then, Shibuya. Then there's Silicon Valley. Damn it. Bloody Hell.

If that weren't enough for you, then there's the Prom. They have a mini-orchestra (or whatever you call that), performing LIVE, for bloody sake! Oh... I can't go on anymore than this. I fear I'll get a heart-seizure if I do.

Not to offend anyone in the college I'm studying in, but this is what & how I see it. Sorry, but I need my life to be exciting, colourful, like an adrenaline rush. That's how I like to live life. You only get one shot at life. Live it. They always say.

Sigh~ Thankfully, I've still got all my buddies in college, whose in the same shit as me. Not that I'm laughing 'cos you're in the position, but 'cos you- forget it, it's hard to put it in a politically correct statement. But you should know what I mean. Heh. Well, I suppose that's about it...

Oh, after viewing through this post, I really must give a BIG THANKS to all my buddies in the college. Heheh..

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home