星期三, 七月 04, 2007

All Hail Megatron!

Blocks was officially finished for me yesterday! So went to watched "Transformers"! 'Tis to all out there. You SHOULD catch this one. It's an epic movie. It's almost like that time "Final Fantasy:The Spirits Within" came out. It's redefining the world of CG.

"Autobots! Let's Roll!

Right, went for Pasta after that & Esplanade after that. Meixing & Jasmine are officially crazy people now. *sticks tongue* Did all sorts of funny things they did (alright, alright, I was a a part of them as well). Thankfully my bro did not join us. Otherwise, he would be making LOTS of comments. Thanks to jie for taking him away for K-Box-ing. *laughs*

Oh, I just remembered. Before my Physics Paper, I still went for Dance. That's crap. I think dance is like a curse. It's eating so much time. Thursday, Saturday & at times Monday. It's fun, yeah... But I'm not THAT dedicated to dance, no, I'm not. If it's gymnastics, ahhh... That's a different story. Muahahaha. Thankfully, my partner's ain't that bad-looking. *OOPS*. Then now, I've just finished watching the anime "Pita-Ten". 'Bout this boy who met an apprentice angel. Well, it's a really cute anime. But the ending was well... *shush* Shan't say a thing. Hmph.

Okay, time to get started on work.
"Decepticons! Gather!"

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home