星期四, 十二月 16, 2010

Waitresses are hot.

Woke up around 1000++ hours. Did the laundry. Lunched halfway through laundry. Slacked. And dined in the night.

I was wanting to at least clean a bit of the 2nd floor today. But then got a tad too lazy for that. So, just lazed around the whole day. Sometimes, I wonder what's wrong with the bugs here. It's like, I can kill a mosquito with just my thumb, and kill houseflies with my bare hands. Feats which are nearly impossible to accomplish in Singapore. If only such stuff were that easy to kill back there.

Anyway, been discussing with Jolene about the primary school gathering that's been planning-in-process since forever. I hope everything goes well & that the folks will still be able to talk to each other again. And not some awkward silence through the night. Hahaha.

Went to Northbridge for dinner tonight. And the place is kind of like a nice place at night. To chill and such. Erm... Scratch that. Just the plaza area itself. Where they had this big screen in the open, and a grass patch.


Supreme Pizza (that's the name on the menu).

Tiramisu

Photo sneaked

And well, I'm starting to think that I'm having a thing for waitresses. Hahaha. Seriously, it's like, at a cafe/restaurant, I'll notice the waitresses instead of other patrons, which would usually be the case. And yes, I do think so that the waitress in the photo above do look a few years ago than me. But hey, at least she looks not bad.

And... Am feeling so sleepy now. Was thinking of waking up slightly earlier tomorrow & go for a jog or something. But the chances of it happening are beginning to diminish. How sad. Need to lose some of the extra blubber that I'd gained in the duration of my stay here in Australia.

And, guess I'm going to start my countdown to Singapore soon. Such that it's a constant reminder to myself to get packing. That, and also meeting up with the mates.

How 'em scurvy mates be doing huh, me wonders.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home