星期四, 十一月 18, 2010

So. Warm...

Is it just me? Or is it like freaking warm in here?

I'd checked the temperature. It's either 16 or 21 Celsius out there. I'm going with 21. Even so, it shouldn't be feeling like, say, 29, would it? Then again, maybe it's just me.

So, it's 1 paper down (on Tuesday), and 1 more to go (next Tuesday, I think)! Seriously, I'm not enjoying it. Although it should be easy, but I'm not feeling any sense of urgency at all. It's even worse than when I was in OCS, when there are tests coming up. Not kidding. Back then, when there was a test, I would be scrambling to swallow the book. Now, I'm lazing around, slacking, lamenting that there's nothing to do. I hate this part about myself. I really do.

And a note to self - stop working push-ups, try chin-ups instead.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home