星期五, 九月 17, 2010

Girl.

Sorry blokes, there are photos, but it's not uploaded into my laptop yet.

Too. Lazy.

Anyway, I wouldn't have start blogging if it weren't for yesterday's happening. I want to etch it down in my head, you see.

So, yesterday's main highlight for me was the trip to Garden City, rendezvous with my relatives. Actually, I was quite reluctant 'cos its dark out and well, travelling there ain't the most exciting thing one could do on a Thursday Perth night. Anyway, headed over.

After dinner, had walked around for a bit. And then, and then, and then. I saw this girl. Hahaha.

I rarely react so strongly to just seeing girls on the streets. But this girl. It was. Z.O.M.G. It was like an angel descent from the heavens. No joke. Her legs were just parfaite et magnifique. And she was just oh-so-pretty. Smooth fair skin. Innocent girl next door look. I rarely give grade girls. But if i were to grade her, I'd give 9.5 out of 10. Or a perfect 10.

Happy for the rest of the week. Which is rather short actually.

That's 'bout it.

Wednesday & Thursday was spent going on field trip to Rockingham. And on Wednesday, I was going ballistic I tell ya. Like, I was running late. The bus came late. I forgot my camera. Missed the transfer bus. Transfer bus was crowded. Caught the other transfer bus which didn't pass by the stop I wanted to alight at. So, when I reached the terminal, I had to literally run all the way to the F.U.P. And I was there just on time. One bus had left already, and the other was about to leave too. Damn it.

But Wednesday was a rather boring field trip. I mean, the whole morning was spent in a room, having council members presenting to you how great their city is. Blah, blah, blah. Hah. And then a tour, on the bus, round the city. Honestly, I kind of slept through most of that portion.

Afternoon wasn't as bad. We were dropped off at different points to do a survey of the land & people. All of us were dropped off at the beach. My group had this decently equipped beach, but really isolated & deserted-ish beach. So, it was like, we had the whole place to ourselves. Almost.

The next day, was much better. I had time to do a little self-exploring. And, oh. I'm saying this to you. The water. Ooh... The definition of crystal clear water had just gone up a level for me.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home