星期三, 八月 18, 2010

We Are Spartan.

My Blog's about... 2.5 years old. And this is my 300th post. So... In months... That's... Erm... Approximately... 10 posts per month? Hmmm...

So, it's been 3 weeks into semester. And I'm having field studies like once every week. 1st week, needless to say. 2nd week, Monday, headed out. This week, had actually made 2 field studies. One was a visit to Parliament. (Photos another time. Maybe tomorrow.) That's on Tuesday. And today, went to the city again for another field study. But thankfully, it was another area.

And today sure was a rush. It was like, Field study, then headed back home, changed to a suit, went to school. Yea. And it's like my first time wearing a suit. Hahahaha. Yea, I know. I'm not one to really wear formal. I don't feel quite comfortable in it actually. Heheh.

Actually, it's not my first time. There was one time I'd worn it as a kid. I think I was only in kindergarten then. Small kid in a suit.

And, alright, recalling, the other time I had worn something similar to a suit. Number 2. That's about as close I get to formal-formal wear.

And wow. Went grocery shopping just now, the bill was amazing. It was like, buying for a class barbeque kind of price.

___________________

The other day, me & my cousins were having a late night coffee. Then, one of them started this game of hang-man. The theme was movie. Came a few, and I decided to go with an unfathomable one. The clues I gave was that it was a war/fantasy movie. Loosely historical. And not to think alphabets, but to think characters.

And, well, yeah. The answers kind of related to this post. Wahahaha.

___________________

It's cold, I'm still in shirt & pants, I want to shower. Exercise first.

And damn. I missed an episode of "Lie to Me" today.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home