星期一, 八月 09, 2010

Update

Australia's sky is just oh-so-blue.

1st of some more field trip in 2nd Semester

Yep, that's how long my hair is right now. And the only way is longer.

Well, some sight seeing field trip it was. And I have no idea how studying trees have anything in relation to planning. Soil, type of land it is, yeah... But trees? Hmmm.

And disgustingly, despite having to summarise a 89 pages document, I'm still blogging. I'm finding it quite irritating, this procrastination that I just have to do before I get started on the work. And to think it's already a late submission.

Back to the field trip. Basically, went around the coastal region to study the trees & soil type of different types & age of land.

And our first 2 stops was in the woodland & amp; forest. So it was really weird to be seeing so many colours (what we, students, were wearing) among the greens.
It's like, going back into the forest once more just make me think of the army. And army = out-fields = camouflage. But it was a mass of colours. Haha. It was just weird.

And... Didn't really catch the NDP yester-night. First in many years to not actually watch NDP, or even watching it from the tee-vee, much less needing it to stream from the internet.

Oh, I just realised, from one of my recent photos, and as much as I dislike to admit it. I look round now. Hahahaha. Yes. As in, seriously round. My face is just like. One circle sphere. Hahaha. And to think I still have a bet going on with this girl who's planning to get slimmer.

I'm betting that I'll lose now. Anyone want to take that bet? Hahaha. I look so round, and she's appearing as a model for amateur photographers. And by appearing as a model, it's not a one-off thing. There goes my free Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. Boo-hoo.

One last thing. I've been wanting to get started on my calligraphy for the longest time now. But seeing how I'm going to be rather busy for this semester, I'm not too sure if anything's going to work out or not. Damn it.

And one of my cousin is officially down. Down with the sickness. That's a song title. Anyway, she's sick. So that's that. And I don't understand these & that, that & these. It's just, a bit illogical? Haha. I understand the rationale for it. But it just illogical. If that does make any sense.

Shan't bother anymore. And no, crying doesn't make one sick. That's just absolute bullshit. Sigh...

Back to school stuff. This semester's loaded with a few group works. I don't mind group work actually, that is if it's good & productive group work. But my group work so far doesn't seem to have a very group-work-feel to it. Hahaha. Still, just got to live with it. After all, stuff like this happens in the working class as well. And it gets worse from there. Haha.

Now, reviewing my post, it seems pretty disorganise. But, hey, I'm just spouting off from whatever comes out of my head. So, there's not much of an order. As organise as I may appear to be, my head or rather thoughts just isn't all that organise as I appear to be. It's always a mambo-jumbo-jumble of thoughts & stuff. Yep.

And... That should be about it. Sigh...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home