星期三, 九月 01, 2010

Oops.

Erm... Forgot to add in these photos the other time. They're actually taken from my handphone, so, yea.


This is the day where I went for my first run in months. Nice picture. From my phone. Except for the stupid line across my neck. Hahaha. Oh, and don't think that the weather's pretty warm for me to be wearing a singlet around. It's actually... Cool? Degree of warmth rating 1 to 10, 5 being a normal weather in Singapore's term. I give it a... 2 or a 3, I guess. Yups.






And well, I better not get caught for this. But... This is actually the parliament in WA. Yep. Public seating gallery and the lousy screen for which they provide us with to watch.

Honestly, if I were to be attending Parliament sessions, why would I want to watch from a screen? I went to see the people right, and not some lousy quality screen. Give that into consideration Parliament.

And... Heading out in the afternoon for some document signing thingy?

Went to the nearby cafe bookshop (not very near actually, it's down the street to the end) to ask about employment. Apparently, they aren't hiring. Sigh... It would be pretty cool to be working there though. Damn... It's really tough to find a part-time/casual job huh. Hmmm... Guess I'll be taking up Jie's Boss's help after all.

I was intending to find one on my own, but it's just pretty tough to do so, I guess. Foreigner, 21 years old, not much of a working experience. Yup. The harsh reality of life. Hahaha. I had wanted somewhere nearby the house such that I could cycle there. So, you know, I can work at night and not worry 'bout transport at all. Oh wells. I can't have everything in life, can I?

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home