星期日, 十月 10, 2010

"Bye."

Argh. Damnation. Totally not in the mood for essays & reports. But I've got one report to be done by tomorrow for a group meeting. Damn it. And I'd already lost track of how many essays and reports I've written. Now, that's scary. Oh, hurry up and die, you semester.

On a side note, I don't think I'll struggle and fight for a first class honors degree. It's just, too impossible. Only geniuses can do that. Like, in order to get a first class honors, we'll need to average 80 for every semester? Yes, every. Starting from first year. Like, how possible is that? That's a high distinction across all the units, for your info. Alright, maybe it's not impossible. But. Not everyone can achieve that. Not especially when 90% of the grades are based on assignments. And of that 90%, 30% are probably group work based.

Sigh...

Welcome to my life.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home