星期六, 十一月 06, 2010

Well, all assignments for the semester have been handed in. Alright. 2 more papers, and it's freedom from semester!



Pretty interesting urinal. Hahaha.

Wine bottle carrier

How's this for a personal wine collection?

Specially for all my coffee lover friends

I would love to have this coffee table. And yes. It IS a table.

Some coffee shop visited at Margaret River. Or was it Swan Valley?

Did I ever mention that my uncle made a surprise move to visit us here? It was a pretty crowded week. There's like, my aunt & uncle. The brother(son) & sister(daughter). Then there's me & the other cousin. Then for about 2 or 3 days, there was also the sis's friend & her mum & her mum, I think.


The "Mammoth Tank" that was drove around when my uncle was here.

Erm... Atlantic crabs? I think so.

And it became chilli crab! Yums.

The range of Apple products.

Popiah day. Guess which is mine.

Got back home one night, and was bored.

Booya. My group report.

I did the last part. Hahaha. I realised that I can do quality work. But I can't take on too many work at once, else I will just crumble & die. Hahaha.

Been sometime since I've uploaded some photos. I still remember how I used to upload photos. Did that through Photobucket, 'cos Photobucket's upload is faster and more user-friendly in a way.

Issues, issues, issues. A person's life wouldn't be completed without them, I guess. No matter how unpleasant it can get.

I've been thinking. The future, as in 10-years-down-the-road-kind-of-future, is really exciting. Hahaha. Like, what's everything going to be like. What's the world going to be like. What's my friends going to be like. I don't know, but since settling down here, I find myself thinking more & more about the future. More than what I actually want to.

So, I have like, different friends with different characters. The stuff they like, I guess are different. It'll definitely be interesting to see how they are 10 years down the road. But the most exciting part would be when they have their own houses. Imagine all the design, all the decorations, all the funny little quirky details that would make up the home.

I guess I can only wait & see how it goes.

Went on over to Dalvin's place just now for dinner. Pretty good. Good food. Good wine. Good company. Kor's leaving pretty soon though. His time here is almost up. So, the reason for the gathering. And I think going to Dalvin's place, it's kind of getting me hooked onto wines. Hahaha. I suddenly have this urge to drink wine. Hohoho. Good thing alcohol is cheaper here.

Anyway, been chatting with this friend of mine. He's been on & on about this girl. I've been telling him to give it up & to move on, but he's finding it difficult to. I don't know. Is it just me or what? Maybe I've grown to be too happy-go-lucky that I'd managed to detach myself from such matters with ease. Still, it's just too long already. I think he needs professional help. Hahaha.

Been on for 2 days with hardly any sleep. Like, 2days on 8hours sleep in 3 and 5 hours session. So, feeling a little drowsy to continue blogging. Don't think I'm making much sense here either.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home