星期四, 十月 28, 2010

Rawr.

Awesome. Using my S$189 Graphic Calculator to do some simple statistical calculation which can be done by hand. It's really becoming a cool-white-gadgety-elephant.

And, I'm starting to get a feel of why some university students tend to work late into the night.

And I seriously need to get a neck & shoulder massage. As in, dead-to-the-depths-of-hell-serious-serious. It's been weeks since I have this uncomfortable feeling in my neck. And I've grown to have this habit of twisting & flicking my head so as to ease the feeling. I think it's to do with my pillow. Not too sure, so I'm going head back to Singapore and see how things go. If I start to feel better in Singapore, then I'm definitely changing my pillow first thing when I'm back in Australia.

I just hope that my neck survives till January. *gulp*

And I've no idea what's happening to my motivation. So. Unmotivated. To. Do. Work. It's like, my assignment's due in the afternoon, but I've yet to complete it. Instead of feeling panicky, I'm feeling boredom & tired from all these assignments. Argh... Just feel like throwing it all down the bottomless pit.

That was a few hours ago. I'm developing this habit of typing my blog halfway then leaving it there, 'cos I feel that it's too damn short. That, or I'm using blog as a distraction.

Anyway, so my assignment is in, thank goodness.

And seriously, Blogger should upgrade its photo upload feature. It's quite a hassle to upload tonnes of photos if I want to... So, I'm going to leave some random photos for the next entry.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home