星期六, 十二月 25, 2010

Merry Christmas.

Well, it's the festive season of Christmas again. And instead of being outside, with friends & such. I'm being baked away in the house at 40℃.





Well, maybe I should consider being back for Christmas next year. Mainly 'cos it's the time of the year where you spend it mostly with your friends & such. At least for me. As oppose to Chinese New Year, where it's mostly spent meeting up with families/relatives.

Well, it's only 10 more days before I'm on my way back to Singapore. Kind of excited by it, since I'd never been away from my country for so long. Longest being a month. Guess I start my packing now. Shan't leave it for the last minute in case of mishaps.

Merry Christmas then. :)

Question. Why is green & red colors seen as the Christmas colors? Hmph. And it was a pain doing the colors. Not that I had anything better to do though...

Oh, and I'm looking forward to Boxing Day. Heard that there's going to be a sale going on at this game shop.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home