星期四, 一月 13, 2011

Back in Singapore.

Alrighty. Too many things a happening since I came back to Singapore. Shall let the photos do most of the talking.


040111. Airport Evac. Resulting in an hour's delay on my flight.

The weather was so hot, a water truck just had to come.

At least the sky was beautiful. Hahaha.


Night of 040111. Met up with Jo for prata. 050111. Met up with Jo & AikHong for lunch. Sadly, no photos were taken.


060111. Met up with Rachel. Headed over to NEX, where both of us are newbies to it.

Rendezvous with Valerie, Jean & Hong Kit for dinner.

2nd dinner venue - Chomp Chomp.

070111. Out with Valerie, Jean, Yiling & Hong Kit. Coffee.

Then it was dim sum.

Finally, decided on prawning at night.


Night of 080111. Dinner with Papa & Mama. Supper affair with the Geylang 6, minus 1, the rubber ducky. 090111. Dined with Susanna, ShiHui, Xinyi, Lionel & Martin at NEX. A simple dinner affair.


100111. Despite the looks, this was dinner.

Meeting up with the ODAC clique.

Drinks afterwards till late. Actually met Nina on the way out. Heheh.


110111. A day's tour of Chinatown & Bugis with Gen. Good lunch & snacks along the way. Was feeling tired & sleepy though. Mostly due to the lack of sleep as lights out wasn't till 0300 hours. But it was a day excellently spent. Hahaha.


120111. Sending Jasmine off to Shanghai for her work attachment.

Oh no! Where's the one photo with Meixing in it?!

Night of 120111. Attempt to get into the mood (& drunk for someone) before heading into the club.

You can find me in a club, bottle full of bub.

Post-club. Everyone survived!


End of status updates. Evidently, I haven't stop for a single day since I came back. Expecting parents to start complaining about it. It's just a matter of time. Hahaha. Unfilial if you call it, but, doesn't bother me that much.

And yes, I am just back from the club. Showered & have yet to catch a wink. Just wanted to update a little before I head off to bed, for fear of losing the feel for blogging.

And the list of activities ain't ending. In a matter of hours, I'll be heading out again. Hahaha. Awesome.

just want to say that I'm really glad, elated & thankful that I have such great friends. All of whom I'd met over the course of the week. Be it the ODAC clique or the secondary school mates, you guys are always great fun to hang out & chill around with. Hah.

And the night ODAC went drinking. Gosh. Hilarious night. ABC-XYZ. Stuff that we just went on talking & talking about. Great night spent. Pity that Jasmine had to head over to Shanghai so soon, otherwise, more fun filled in for us.

And Valerie's first time clubbing. What a night! I knew her alcohol tolerance was low. But. It was really unexpectedly low. HAHAHA. Sorry sista. I'm not looking down on you, seriously! Just making a mental note to self. Jean, or Irresponsible Young Punk (IRYP), too. I thought she was a good drinker. Hahahaha. Well, well, looks like I was wrong. :P

Hmmm... Guess I should stop now. Otherwise, I might really not be able to wake up in time for later on...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home