星期日, 十月 01, 2006

Went to class in the morning. Felt so senior there today. Usually, I just feel like a profession, having to asked to write this certain poem or "dui-lian"(i.e. chinese couplets).. But today, I was helping those primary school kids to cut paper.. =/But they're cute sometimes.. SOMETIMES.

*Note: I think I'm going crazy. Woke up at 0600 yesterday 'cos I thought it was a school day. Was actually about to change into my school uniform when I realised it was a Saturday.

Then in the afternoon, went to have lunch with my Pa-Pa, JieJie, DaSao, DaGe, Brother, his Girlfriend, Mum & my 2 NIECE. They're just so cute, my nieces...hehehz. Felt like bursting when we finished eating. Went to Crystal Jade's, Causeway Point. Totally bloated. Satisfied boy. Then went home and slept... You know, there is always this tendency for me to sleep after I eat finish. Especially if I eat to my fill. Hahaha. Pearl would know about this. Rice, especially rice. Rice makes me sleepy. Very very sleepy.

Sometimes, I think that babies are just so adorable. Their eyes... their eyes are just so pretty... so brilliant, so full of hope & youth... While those of teens onwards are like dull & sort of liveless, in a way... Really, the effects of today's society & lifestyle is affecting us all...

Well, gonna go do smoe other stuff now, then it's visit to la-la land... =] Watching "Constantine" now... Think it's a really cool show. And I want to watch "Miami Vice" & "Rob-B-Hood"!! Anyone want to join me? Hmmmz... Ritez..

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home