星期二, 十一月 12, 2013

What if, hypothetically.

Was just doing some thinking just now. And this event came across my mind.


Tickets to Miyajima

At Miyajima, the Itsukushima Shrine, UNESCO world heritage if I'm not wrong.

So, there I was, travelling Japan on my own. All excited to go visit Miyajima & the whole place around it. It was a bloody adventure I tell you. The boat ride there, though, was very much unexpected. I still could remember. Boarded the boat, went to the upper deck to take a seat. I was seated on the port side, closer to the bow. Third row, mainly 'cos there was a couple on the first. And that's when it hit me. I was attacked by an overwhelming sense of grief, sorrow, sadness. I don't know why, but it got so bad I started to tear cry. And not just the quiet kind. I could feel that if I'd let it out, it would be those seemingly never ending & hiccuping type. But somehow or rather, I'd managed to push it all back & let it drown itself.

Thinking back, maybe I shouldn't have done. Maybe I should have just let it all go. Maybe, maybe then... Maybe.

标签: ,

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home