星期日, 九月 08, 2013

Labels, labels, labels.

The above photo was probably one of my pleasant-surprise-kinda highlight during JC days. What happened was the pink haired girl was drawn on the table first. To which I added the dude (not the best drawn) to the right. Then came the reply above, and I finally added another scribble on the top left corner. I guess it was somewhat nice & pleasant that someone was actually doing the same stuff as me.

And... I'm still procrastinating on my thesis work. Ugh... Why isn't the thesis unit a whole 100 credits (or at least 75). Then I don't have to worry about other stuff.

Also, I've been thinking some thoughts to my hair.

I've never ever dyed my hair before to be honest. So, this time, since I'd already grow my hair out, might as well go all out. Starting with the lightest colour and dying it darker & darker.

Introducing Mami Sasazaki from SCANDAL. JBand, rock. That's a pretty colour isn't it? Hope I can pull it off. Already got a friend to help me out with it. She'd done her hair similar to this, and it was pretty good. This is probably the most extreme colour I've chose.

Yes, that is Jessica of SNSD. It was my cousin who suggested for me to look at her hair colours when I decided on going blonde next. Trouble is, which blonde. So, am deciding between the blonde-blonde-kind-of-blonde (I honestly don't know why people have to make hair colour so complicated), or honey-blonde. There's actually another shade of honey-blonde that I'm debating over as well... *sadden*

That's the one. Dilemma of my life. Actually, at this point, am contemplating to not get that blonde-blonde blonde colour (no, I didn't make a typo here). 'Cos for fear it will clash horribly with my eyebrows. And no, am not thinking of dying my eyebrows too. That's just taking it too far.

And finally, there's this 2. The red is just so very tempting. Actually thinking of doing at least 3 colours in a short span of time. 4 maximum, mainly due to the financial cost this will incur. For now, it's that blue hair thingy first, then blonde, then auburn or red. Limiting myself to 3 for now.

So, yes, there you have it. Colours of my life. Not too sure if I will actually cut my hair. I did think about cutting it, but still tempted to grow it out till the very very end. Dilemma. Why haven't I thought of doing colours sooner and earlier? WHY? Oh wait, it's probably 'cos my hair will just be so damaged & die after that. Not that it's not damaged already (or dead). Anyway, leaving this here now. Not an urgent enough task to make a decision now.

Side-note: Am starting to use this label function after so many yeas. After 300+ posts. Should have used it earlier. Makes life easier during re-reads.

标签: , ,

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home