星期六, 二月 25, 2012

With a heavy heart...

Leaving for Perth extremely soon.

This is pretty much the longest time I'd spent since venturing there. 3 months. And I doubt there will be another time when I'll be back for so long. This 3 months had its ups & downs, and well, certainly eventful I say.

The past few days, caught up with some depressing & worrying matters. Important matters. But it's all settled now, so that's alright. Nevertheless, it's still depressing.

I'll do updates on my days in Singapore at a later time.

And thanks to all my friends & cousins who drew out time to meet up with me.

And now, I have to get ready to say goodbye to Singapore. It seems that, with the passing of each year, the weight of my shoulders gets heavier & heavier. And with this farewell this year, my heart just sank, like the Titanic. Unexplainable thoughts and feelings.



0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home