星期四, 二月 02, 2012

No pictures today.

One might think that things get simpler as one grows older. How untrue. I admit, I used to think that way. With more knowledge, life just gets more complex. But with that said, I like it. Adds color & drama to life.

It's into February already. How time flies. Complete my part time job. CNY passed. February.

Kind of glad that work is over now, as it means that I get to sleep in. On days such as this. Cloudy. Heavy rain. Greyish. Cooling weather. Ahh~ That's life.

With CNY, it was just like any other CNY. With the exception that the first day, we were kind of late. Actually, very late, such that one of the aunts were complaining about it. And that the second day, us cousins had headed out together till late night.

Nowadays, I'm just slacking around at home, waiting & arranging to meet up with friends. Am actually looking forward to Frisbee with the cousins this coming Sunday. Will be fun. Most of the time now, am just spending time at home, watching anime.

I can't help but feel that nowadays, my post are getting more & more incoherent. I guess blogging is really something that one needs to do constantly, to get everything straighten out.

Nowadays, I really do believe that ignorance is bliss. How I envy those little kids, running down the streets, making a ruckus, ignorant of the world & the people around them. How I envy that kids get to make 'wrong' choices with little consequences. At the most, a few detention sessions. It's not that I'm regretting anything, I'm not. Neither hoping that time could be turned back, don't believe in that crap. It's just that, sometimes, I wonder if the decisions I'd made in the past recent years were 'correct'. So many grey areas. So much unjustifiable reasons.

I'm still waiting, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. The trust is wavering & with each encounter, the disappointment grows...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home